RNS Health Care Services is a proudly Canadian owned and operated company, located in Newmarket, Ontario, providing exceptional community and home health care services for over 30 years.
We make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing compassionate and high quality care, in a consistent and reliable way, helping our clients to reach their personal goals.
We provide quality care, to ensure peace of mind.
We improve the lives of people today, to better their tomorrow
Increase customer satisfaction by fiscal year end.
Increase employee engagement by fiscal year end.
Increase profit margin by fiscal year end.
Compassion: We are comprised of a team that is kind and empathetic towards all members of the RNS community, who are accepting of others circumstances, perspectives, religions, cultures, etc.
Quality: We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of personalized care to ensure consistency and excellence in all that we do. We strive to better the quality of life of our clients and their families.
Dependability: We are committed to reliably meet and exceed the needs of our clients and their support team 24/7, providing them peace of mind and comfort in knowing that we will always be there.
Respect: We are committed to listening to and serving the RNS Community, while also respecting all values, beliefs, choices and opinions.
Education & Continuous learning: To continuously expand our knowledge and skills base through experience, study and learning so that we can provide the most comprehensive services to our clients, and also be aware of our ever-changing community.
We make a difference, one person at a time.
RNS Health Care Services in the Health Care Community
Providing high quality care means being active in health care networks, initiatives and resources to enhance and expand education and service availability:
• Regular consultation with Public Health departments
• Active involvement with the
– College of Nurses of Ontario
– Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)
– Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario(RPNAO)
• Ongoing communication with healthcare and medical equipment suppliers
• Collaboration with local school boards and government agencies
• Participation with community partners and interdisciplinary groups
• Active involvement with:
– The Palliative Care Network
– Children’s Treatment Network
– Personal Support Workers Network
• Member of the Ontario Homecare Association
• Member of the Canadian Home Care Association
• Partnerships with Ryerson University, George Brown College, Centennial College and colleges for Personal Support Workers
The Right Choice
RNS Health Care Services Inc.’ has provided top quality home health care for over 30 years.
• Accredited by CARF Canada
• Contracted care provider to the Central Local Integration Health Network and the Central West Local Integration Health Network
• Contracted care provider to the Regional Municipality of York
• Contracted care provider to the Children’s Treatment Network
• Service providers in the GTA, York Region, South Simcoe and Peel Region
• Canadian owned and regionally based
• Dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of home health care to consistently meet or exceed your needs and expectations:
– Ongoing analysis and review of services towards continuous improvement to the quality of care
– Actively pursue client and caregiver feedback
– Extensive community involvement