RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add a Footcare Nurse to our Team!
We are looking for a RPN or RN to serve clients in York Region to provide Foot Care and hand/nail care Services. Please note that this position is within the community, you must be comfortable travelling throughout York Region to provide care for clients.
Why Choose RNS?
RNS Health Care Services is a proudly Canadian owned and operated company, located in Newmarket, Ontario, providing exceptional community and home health care services for over 30 years. We make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing compassionate and high-quality care, in a consistent and reliable way, helping our clients to reach their personal goals.
RNS is a growing company that prides itself on having a family culture that recognizes our employees for their hard work and dedication through our employee recognition program.
What we offer:
- Work-life Balance
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules and paid mileage
- Fair wages for the critical work you do
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Safe work environments
- Proper PPE and proper training to ensure your safety
Who we are looking for:
- An individual dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to our clients on a consistent basis
- Motivated to go above and beyond in a fast-paced healthcare environment
- Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Completed Advanced Foot Care Training Program
- Chest X-ray or Negative Mantoux Test/TB Test
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police Check)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable access to a vehicle
- Able to service all of York Region
What you will be doing:
- Provide care according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Licensed/Registered Practical Foot Care Nurse.
- Provide initial assessment and ongoing care within a specified time frame
- Self-schedule clients to work within you schedule and your own pace
- Provide supplies and ensure proper set up and cleanliness
- Collaborate with the Nursing team to relay client status or changes
- Document client conditions according to RNS standards