Full-Time Permanent Community Personal Support Workers
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to our growing Home Support Team. We are looking for Full-Time, Permanent Community Personal Support Workers to serve clients in York Region. This includes: Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Maple, Woodbridge, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Keswick and Sutton.
Why choose RNS Health Care Services Inc?
• Competitive wages
• New Employee $500 Signing Bonus
• Full-time status – minimum thirty-seven (37) hours per week
• Paid sick days
• Specified service area
• Employee recognition program
• Ongoing training provided (classroom and online)
Dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to your clients on a consistent basis?
Motivated to go above and beyond in a fast-paced healthcare environment?
Seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own?
What We Are Looking For:
• Must be able to work minimum thirty-seven (37) hours per week – forty-four (44) hours per week including evenings and weekends
• PSW/NACC Certificate
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
• Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
• Must have Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Auto Insurance
• Reliable access to a vehicle
• Valid CPR certificate
• Knowledge of CPI, Mental Health, Diabetes and Dementia are assets
• Previous experience working in the community is preferred
• Ability to speak a second language is considered an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
• Activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing and bathing
• Delegated acts; as trained
• Documentation: document client visits to RNS Health Care Services Inc. standards and procedures
• Reporting: report any changes in client behaviour and condition in a timely manner to the office or direct supervisor
• Travel: Regular travel will be required in this position
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is committed to our valued employees. Priority will be given to our internal applicants. RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited organization of professionals providing concerned, competent and compassionate health care services within our community since 1985. Canadian-owned and operated, offering services such as personal support, homemaking, respite care, palliative care, nursing, foot care and community clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement and nursing home facilities.
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.