RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to our Nursing team!
We are looking to add Registered Practical Nurses & Registered Nurses to our nursing team to serve clients in York Region!
Locations include: Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Stouffville
Who we are looking for:
Passionate nurses to join our team, someone who is Dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to your clients on a consistent basis. Motivated to go above and beyond in a fast-paced healthcare environment while Seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others. You will be part of a diverse and collaborative care team that will provide services to our clients in the community. You will be working within the RN & RPN scope of practice to provide general nursing care to meet the needs of clients and their families in their homes and communities.
Why choose RNS Health Care Services Inc?
- Competitive wage plus vacation pay
• $1500 sign-on bonus
• Full Benefits after 3 months
• Full-time hours working between (37.5) to forty (40) hours a week
• Employee recognition program
• Ongoing training from a recognized leader in health care
What you will need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced working with palliative, geriatric clients is considered an asset
- Experience working Tracheostomy, g-tube care, mental health, CADD pumps, CVAD and Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Provide a holistic approach to client centered care
- TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
- Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
- Must have Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Auto Insurance, reliable access to a vehicle
- Valid CPR certificate
- Knowledge of CPI, Mental Health, Diabetes and Dementia are assets
- Previous experience working in the community is preferred
- Ability to speak a second language is considered an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties within scope of practices for RN and RPN
Documentation: document client visits to RNS Health Care Services Inc. standards and procedures
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is an accredited organization of professionals providing concerned, competent and compassionate health care services within our community since 1985. Canadian-owned and operated, offering services such as personal support, homemaking, respite care, palliative care, nursing, foot care and community clinics. Our caregivers care for clients in their homes, hospitals, retirement and nursing home facilities.
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.