Registered Practical Nurse
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to their shift nursing team. We are looking for a Registered Practical Nurse to serve clients throughout York Region. This position is for complex care clients. A vehicle as well as a valid driver’s license is required to be a successful candidate for this opportunity!
– Dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to your clients on a consistent basis?
– Motivated to go above and beyond in a fast paced healthcare environment?
– Seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own?
Why Choose RNS?
– Competitive compensation
– Opportunities for bonuses
– Flexible hours and work location
– Control over your own schedule
– Full-time/part-time and casual positions
– Employee Group Benefits
– Employee Assistance Program
– Employee Recognition Program
– Positive and Engaging Company Culture
– Mentorship Programs
– Free In-house Workshops, Training & Education
What We Are Looking For:
– Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
– Chest X-ray or Negative Mantoux Test/TB Test
– Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police Check)
– Recent experience in acute care setting
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Reliable access to a vehicle
– Able to service all of York Region
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.