Homemaker ($1,000 Sign-on Bonus)
The Homemaker provides homemaking services to clients and their families. This role requires an individual with excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively with both clients and their families.
Location: Newmarket, Bradford, Queensville, Sharon
Hours: Mondays to Fridays 8am-4pm
Why work at RNS Health Care Services Inc?
- Full-time work available
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive wage plus 4% vacation pay
- Travel Allowance of 5%
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Mobile Device
- Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, mopping and sweeping (bedrooms, kitchens, washrooms and common areas)
- Washing dishes
- Loading and unloading washer/dryer
- Ironing and folding clothes/linen, making beds
- Meal planning and preparation, Grocery assistance
- Providing companionship
- Completes daily mobile check ins and proper documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with working with the elderly, Previous cleaning experience
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
- Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
Must have reliable transportation; this includes a valid Ontario Driver’s License and vehicle insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail; Lift and carry using appropriate lifting techniques up to fifty (50) lbs; Bend, push, pull, grip, reach, kneel, crouch using good body mechanics; Walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; use of elevators
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations for candidates who require them. Please visit our website at https://rnshc.com/