If you’re a caring individual who enjoys helping others in their community, and is looking for flexibility with their work schedule, you have found your match!
RNS Health Care Services Inc. is looking for passionate and caring individuals to join our Client Services Team as Homemakers/Housekeepers servicing the York Region Area: Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Maple and Woodbridge.
Are you looking to advance your career? RNS will hire you as a PSW after the successful completion of the PSW certificate program. Gain experience in the community while going to school at the same time. Here at RNS we care about our employees, because caring is what we do!
– Looking for casual employment that works around your schedule?
– Looking to build your resume with experience in the health care industry?
– Dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality service to your clients?
– Interested in learning new skills, and gaining valuable experience with clients?
– Seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others?
Why Choose RNS?
– Accommodating Schedule – you choose the times you can work
– Full Time/Part Time status after 3 months
– Specified service area – work close to home
– Employee recognition program
– Travel pay
– Free online educational opportunities
– Paid orientation and ongoing training sessions
– Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning, mopping and sweeping (bedrooms, kitchens, washrooms and common areas)
– Washing dishes
– Loading and unloading washer/dryer
– Ironing and folding clothes/linen
– Making beds
– Meal planning and preparation
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent preferred.
– Current CPR and First Aid.
– Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Auto Insurance and access to a reliable vehicle
– TB Skin test/Chest X-ray (done within the last 2 years)
– Clean vulnerable sector police check (done within the last 3 years)
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.