RNS Health Care Services Inc. is currently looking to add to our growing nursing team. We are looking for a Registered Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse to serve clients in York Region to provide Foot Care Services. Please note that this position is within the community, you must be comfortable travelling throughout York Region to provide care for clients.
Why Choose RNS?
RNS is a growing company that prides itself on having a family culture that recognizes our employees for their hard work and dedication through our employee recognition program. We offer many benefits for our employees including the opportunity to receive health and dental benefits after three months of employment, and continuing education opportunities on-site and off-site from talented and knowledgeable individuals in the industry. RNS also offers our own online university to allow our Nurses to update skills and learn about areas of interest to them. Our accommodating schedules make it easy to have a work-life balance, while being able to see a fixed set of clients that allows our workers to grow with our clients and their families. Our Nursing team offers a supportive and inclusive environment to ensure that all our Nurses are set up for success while working with RNS Health Care Services Inc.
– Dedicated to providing competent, compassionate and quality care to your clients on a consistent basis?
– Motivated to go above and beyond in a fast paced healthcare environment?
– Seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own?
What We Are Looking For:
– Registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario
– Completed Advanced Foot Care Training Program
– Chest X-ray or Negative Mantoux Test/TB Test
– Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police Check)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Reliable access to a vehicle
– Able to service all of York Region
– Provide initial assessment and ongoing care within a specified time frame
– Self-schedule clients to work within you schedule and your own pace
– Provide supplies and ensure proper set up and cleanliness
– Collaborate with the Nursing team to relay client status or changes
– Document client conditions according to RNS standards
RNS welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available, upon request, to candidates participating in the selection process. Should you require accommodation, please ensure to notify us in advance. RNS is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.