Paediatrics at Home & School
- Support paediatrics for parents and children
- Closely working with Children’s Treatment Network
- Providing respite, personal and home care of every situation
Contact us now
RNS’ home and school paediatric services helps parents and children enjoy better health and wellbeing – from baby’s first few days at home to helping children with mental and physical challenges to prosper in home and school environments. RNS will work with families, members in the circle of care and community partners to develop a client-centred Care Plan designed specifically for needs of the child and his or her family.
Paediatric clients get the attention of dedicated, fully trained and qualified Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses to help them meet their challenges.
- Autistic children – including play therapy that helps them communicate
- Physical disability – injuries or permanent disabilities
- Difficulties with Respiration
- Diabetes – Monitor diet, blood/sugar and administer insulin
- Seizure monitoring
- G-Tube feeds
- Catheter Care
Raising children is never easy, but unique needs add new challenges and sometimes parents need help and support. RNS’ qualified Personal Support Workers provide the assistance that allows parents to continue to give the love and care their children need.
- Respite Care
- Help for working parents
- Personal care
- Home support
RNS Health Care Services works closely with the Children’s Treatment Network
Every paediatric Nurse and PSW has the support of a Healthcare Supervisor or Nurse Manager, who manages each Care Plan, maintains open communication and partnership with members of the circle of care. RNS Health Care Services’ educational and training resources ensure that staff follow best practice guidelines for paediatric care.