Palliative care means providing for a client’s quality of life, dignity and comfort by ensuring management of pain and symptoms. Good palliative care requires a unique combination of compassion, professionalism and holistic care.
In cooperation with family members and health care teams, RNS Health Care Services develops a personalized, client-centred care plan for every palliative care client. The client-centred Care Plan is designed to meet the unique physical and emotional needs of each client.
Palliative Care Services
- Care provided where it is needed
- Organized support from regulated healthcare supervisors
- Fully equipped and ready to provide exceptional palliative care
Contact us now
RNS Health Care Services Inc.’ Personal Support Workers and Registered Nurses are fully equipped and prepared to provide exceptional palliative care:
- Experience – Over 24 years of quality palliative care
- Training and Education – Before providing any palliative care, our health care providers receive extensive in-house and independent education and training. Ongoing professional development ensures that we follow best practices for palliative care
- Organizational Support – A regulated Healthcare Supervisor or Nurse Manager constantly monitors and manages services and ensures regular communications with all members of the circle of care
- Home or Hospice – we provide care where it is needed
Exceptional palliative care goes beyond caregivers and clients.
RNS Health Care Services Inc. works closely with palliative community partners, palliative care providers and palliative initiatives to constantly improve the level of palliative care available through:
- Service development
- More education
- Better access to information
- RNS attends monthly palliative rounds in the community in conjunction with the interdisciplinary teams in the Palliative Care Network
- RNS participates in the development in palliative care curricula