Quality Improvement Coordinator
About the Role: The Quality Improvement Coordinator will report to the VP of Client Services and will be responsible for the coordination, and development of quality assurance activities.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will be required to evaluate, audit, document, support operations and the delivery of client services within a Home Health Care service environment.
• Implements a performance management tool and improvement process that leads to a positive and measurable outcome.
• Administers a continuous performance and quality improvement monitoring and reporting system. Regularly reports the status of performance and quality improvement efforts and impacts.
• Supports the development and implementation of quality assurance measurements and audits, and assists in improving processes throughout the organization through coordinating and engaging in activities to proactively promote implementation of evidence based best practices and resolve deficiencies.
• Conducts audits to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and accreditation requirements.
• Assures that quality assurance audits are completed in a timely fashion and evaluates/implements appropriate corrective actions
• Identifies through the root analysis process a summary of issues that have the potential to negatively impact organization outcomes and/or the delivery of quality healthcare.
• Monitors cases, occurrences, QRS, ETMS, and complaints to identify trends and emerging issues
• Responsible for receiving and analyzing Client Satisfaction Surveys for the Home Support, Nursing, and Rehab department.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
• Facilitate monthly CQI meetings.
• Assures that internal and external KPI’s targets are met, and if not identifies where improvement is required.
• Other related duties as assigned.
What you will need to Succeed:
• Minimum of 2-year experience in health care setting preferred
• Post-secondary education in Business, Statistics, Operations Management or general Mathematics disciplines ·
• Previous quality assurance, safety or regulatory administration experience required
• Experience with database administration and spreadsheet development
• LEAN / Six Sigma certification required, preferably Green Belt level, but White and Yellow Belt encouraged to apply