RNS Health Care Services is a provider of concerned, competent, compassionate and quality Health Care Services within our community catchment area.
VALUES & BELIEFS
- The Management team is committed to leading by example by demonstrating these values and beliefs.
- We will uphold the Client Bill of Rights as legislated.
- We will be accountable to the clients to provide the highest standard of care possible.
- We will provide proactive service delivery that supports our clients\’ independence and maintains their primary decision-making role and their right to make an informed choice within their capabilities.
- We will strive to incorporate proactive and innovative solutions to the delivery of our services.
- We will incorporate a holistic approach to care, which is sensitive to the unique needs and preferences of each client including cultural, emotional, spiritual, linguistic, socio-economic, and physical factors.
- We will commit to embracing diversity and equity in all of our policies and practices.
- We will be responsive to the needs of our community.
- We will commit to a scheduling process which ensures continuity and consistency.
- We will maintain the highest level of confidentiality and privacy within the legislated guidelines.
- We will develop strong, collaborative and cooperative relationships with our community partners.
- We will ensure a strong focus on health promotion, wellness and a learning environment for our employees and clients.
- We will provide a healthy, safe, and supportive work environment.
- We will recognize our employees as valued members of the Health Care team and work collaboratively to develop the best plan of care for each client.
- We will practice and promote a system for ongoing continuous quality improvement by challenging, reviewing and evaluating our policies and practices.